- Permanent full time position
- Competitive Remuneration package
- Good career growth and personal development
As a Company secretary in a Listed co, you will be responsible for the following duties.
- Filing of signed Board Resolutions.
- Preparation of board meetings and AGMs.
- Maintenance and upkeep of statutory registers.
- Updating and filing with ACRA regarding changes of company officers.
- Act as company secretary and CorpPass administrator of the listed entity and other Singapore incorporated subsidiaries.
- Organize and attend general meetings of the shareholders and keep record of the proceedings.
- Prepare and release SGX announcements, and submit required documents to SGX RegCo.
- Maintain Group Secretary profile with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority and perform lodgements on BizFile+.
- Support Management and Board members in all aspects of corporate secretarial and compliance, and handle ad-hoc projects assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Business administration or equivalent
To apply, simply click on the ‘’apply’’ button in the job advertisement
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ALLIED SEARCH PTE. LTD.
EA LICENSE : 19C9777