- Centralised location
- Independent contract
- Competitive Remuneration and package
As a Psychotherapist / Counsellor, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assess clients' needs, abilities or behaviour using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, questionnaires, interviews and direct observation of their behaviour
- Devise, monitor and adapt appropriate treatment plan and an ongoing psychotherapeutic treatment to achieve structural change
- Offer psychotherapy and treatments for issues relating to a range of behavioral conditions
- Opportunities to work with adults, adolescents and or children, according to the competencies and training of the clinician
- Develop and evaluate service provision for clients
- Counsel and support carers where applicable
- Supporting the practice by periodically contributing to articles / blogs for the clinic’s website and media channels
- Represent the organisation at periodic networking events and co-market the practice with relevant stakeholders such as Schools, Corporates (EAP Programmes), GPs and Psychiatrists when required
- Master’s in Psychology / Psychotherapy or Counselling
- Minimum 5 years of therapeutic experiences
- Proven experience as a psychotherapist or counsellor with appropriate qualifications and full membership of a relevant professional body (eg. Singapore Association for Counselling)
- Able to provide up to 24 clinical sessions per week
To apply, simply click on the ‘’apply’’ button in the job advertisement.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ALLIED SEARCH PTE. LTD.
EA LICENSE : 19C9777